Tuesday, September 17, 2013

November is coming...

Man, you know! I just blinked and August was gone. In fact, most of September is also gone. Yikes!

It's been busy and wet around here, as the entrance of my house one early school morning testifies...


But there have been unexpected moments of peace and sunshine...


And as usual, a liberal sprinkling of blessings...



So I can't complain on the whole! But it's definitely time for something seriously constructive...



Yes, I know that's only in November, but I have been mulling over my plans for a while now. Needless to say I am definitely attempting the challenge again and super keen for it. More details soon, but I am trying to choose between writing a golden age detective novel, or a zombie apocalypse...

Join me?


Yours productively,
jjr

No comments:

Post a Comment