Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Diversification

So I've been thinking (uh oh)
And browsing the web (big uh oh)
And pinning (er... did I already say uh oh?)

My conclusion:

I'm splitting Daydreaming.

Oh no! It's kind of like the break up of your favorite band, isn't it?

Daydreaming in Maths will go back to being mostly about hectic Maths stuff...

Out of Perspective will become my repository for random/personal posts...

And when I have more creative writing to inflict on the world, it will go to a third wittily named but as yet unborn blog.

I hope to still see y'all visiting and commenting (those that do), at whichever location(s) suit you. All previous Daydreaming content will stay where it is, as a kind of memorial to days gone by.

I also hope to be more focused in each enterprise - and therefore produce more posts of higher quality.

Wish me luck!

.JJR.


1 comment:

  1. Question is: will you post more or less?
    I suppose the only less productive blogger is me!

    ReplyDelete